Fashion Fashion

The premier wellness and natural health centre for holistic & complementary therapies in Stoke Newington, Hackney, North London. Alternative therapies from acupuncture to shiatsu.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Intuitive readings

Alt
Intuitive readings are primarily based on using guides(or angels) as a resource for interpreting a spread of cards. While I use the Arthurian tarot they are only a small part of how I do my readings. The cards help me tune into what your guides(through my own guides) want you to be aware of in your life. Having a reading can help illuminate areas of your life that just don’t seem to be working any longer and allow you the opportunity to facilitate change. I have been using my gifts as a intuitive and reader for over 15 years.

Intuitive readings Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Candra Duwi

0 comments:

Post a Comment